We are complying with public safety orders by implementing the following changes to our office procedures:
- We are taking every precaution we can to keep you and ourselves safe, including sanitizing our workspaces several times per day.
- We ask that you please wear a mask while inside our office.
- Our office door will be closed and locked, even during normal business hours. Please ring the doorbell for service.
- We are limiting the number face-to-face appointments. We are trying to maintain contact through phone, e-mail, and postal mail. We also have a secure data transfer portal to allow for electronic exchange of sensitive documents.
- We will allow one client (household) at a time inside the office as needed to drop off or pick up tax return information or other documents.
- We are offering “curbside service” to those who want to drop off or pick up tax return information or other documents. Please call 783-0631 when you arrive and we will meet you out front.
- We have a lock-box outside our door for clients who need to drop off paperwork.
Welcome to our website!
This website exists to provide clients and potential clients with information concerning our firm and our unique, low-pressure approach to personal and professional services. We have an excellent client-retention rate, and we are extremely proud of the high-quality services that our firm provides.
Please, feel free to browse our website to see the services we offer as well as the many helpful resources we provide. When you are ready to learn more about what we can do for you, we encourage you to contact us.